On the second anniversary of Great Green Editing in 2013, I paused to assess. And I realized a few things:
• I do more writing for clients than editing.
• Clients and prospects were confused by the name, thinking I only do editing.
• Folks who’ve been in the business longer than I have were unanimous in advising that the name “Great Green Content” better reflects my services.
Enough said! I changed the name of my site. I see it as a natural evolution.
What Does this Mean?
• I still edit. If you are, or want to be, an editing client, I’m happy to serve. I have an attention to detail that scares some people, but when you are about to hit “send” or “publish” then you want someone like that.
• I also write for businesses and organizations. I have for profit and nonprofit clients. See my Services page for all the details.
• I especially target businesses and organizations that are transitioning to “greener” or more sustainable practices. As a certified green business myself, I bring my own subject matter expertise to my clients, where I can.
• You’ll find a renamed Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/greatgreencontent . Please “Like” the page if you haven’t already.
What’s Staying the Same?
• If you are on Great Green Editing’s newsletter mailing list, you are automatically subscribed to the Great Green Content newsletter. Its name is changing too. No action required on your part.
• It’s still me – at your service.
What’s New for 2014?
The new name is just the start. You get:
• A broader set of services to choose from – in addition to writing and editing, I can consult on your content marketing plans.
• An online writer affiliated with Copyblogger. Creating content in today’s ever-changing landscape is a challenge. The experts at Copyblogger keep me tuned in to those changes.
So welcome to Great Green Content! What can I do for you? Contact me at 813-968-1292 or at my business email address: Alison@greatgreencontent.com.
And leave your comments below. What do you think of the changes?