A key element of a healthy environmental sustainability program is having clear and engaging digital content. That content must:
- Raise awareness about sustainability issues
- Simplify complex information into digestible form
- Educate people without “talking down” to your audience
- Engage people around topics that may seem dry
- Compile information from diverse sources in a concise, coherent way
That’s where I can help. As a marketing writer and certified green business through Green America, I know the issues you are dealing with – from finding sustainable packaging to purchasing renewable power; from improving the energy efficiency of your facilities to working with product teams to designing waste out of your products.
As a graduate of both Harvard and MIT, and with a diverse corporate career behind me, I get up to speed fast on your issues. I know the right questions to tease out the key variables in your specific situation. And I collaborate with you to understand the best way to create content for your audience.
My clients have won awards, seen their event attendance jump, and grown their subscriber base.
What can I do for you?